If you need to cancel or reschedule your booking:
- Within 48 hours of the tour commencing, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- Within 7 days of the tour commencing, there is a 50% cancelation fee.
- For cancelations made 7 days prior to the tour commencing there is a full refund.
All tours are subject to weather conditions, in the event of a cancellation/reschedule due to extreme weather we will give you as much notice as possible. While we endeavor to give you adequate notice, short notice cancellations can occur.
We require a minimum of 4 guests in total to commence the tour. If the minimum number is not reached we reserve the rights to cancel/reschedule the experience, as we need to make sure we cover the minimum costs of running the activity.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
In both cases, you will be entitled to re-schedule your experience in accordance with our availability. If a reschedule is not possible for any party, a full refund will be issued right away.
To request the specific itinerary of your experience please contact us directly prior to your arrival. Please have in mind that the itinerary is subject to change according to season, park closures, and weather conditions.
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable-covered shoes
- Warm clothes for nighttime experiences
- Water bottle (can be refilled)
- All inclusive tours
- Exclusive destinations
- Conscious tourism
- Healthy meal included
- Experienced guide
- NSW National Parks licensed